"Wander a whole summer if you can. The time will not be taken from the sum of life. Instead of shortening, it will indefinitely lengthen it and make you truly immortal."
- John Muir (via explore-everywhere)
(Source: joshuasegraves, via silhouettesofspilledink)
"Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. For those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you don’t have the rest of the year. You can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. Summer just opens the door and lets you out."
- Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
(Source: larmoyante, via ladygoldenhair)
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Bootstraps
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
- 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via rdevine)
(Source: 74954306, via emeraldallure)